Today we have released the Bug Fix Release for PubMan R5 on the live server and the demo server.
The main fixes are:
PubMan Bug Fix R5 weiterlesen
Today we have released a brand new version of PubMan, which contains the following new features:
PubMan R5 weiterlesen
We are happy to announce release 4.1. of PubMan.
New main features:
- complete redesign of the user interface
(see blog entry PubMan Days 2008)
- Support for a genre-type specific submission mask
- simple copy&paste of authors and affiliations
- own service for creation and management of controlled entities
(persons, journal names, languages), incl. autosuggest in
- Integration of DDC as autosuggest for subjects in the submission mask
- Visualisation of statistics
- improved list views (table view)
- improved workspaces (My items, QA Workspace)
- Basket function (for a user session)
- Provision of „local tags“ per item, for better re-use on websites
- Researcher Portfolio
- Extension of fetch Metadata (arXiv, PubMed Central, eSciDoc)
- Support for import of BibTex
- new citation style AJP
- re-worked APA
- improved advanced search
- first migration from eDoc to PubMan
(data from MPI Psycholinguistics)
- Introduction of eSciDoc interface components
- no „page jumps“ anylonger
Enjoy testing on demo server!
Today we have published a new version of PubMan on the live server and the demo server. The new version contains bug fixes and a new feature for the search and export service (formerly known as search and output service).
… more about the new feature for the search and export service
it is now possible to give a sort key in the search in output service, so that the exported items are sorted e.g. by date. A list of the sort keys can be found here.
And here an example on how to use the sort key.
As very first entry of the PubMan news blog I would like to announce the R3.8 of PubMan, which will be available from 5. November 2008 (Start of the PubMan Days) on.
Highlights of the release:
- BibTeX Export
- fetch metadata and full text from arXiv
- copy and paste authors
- single item export
- export from workspace
PubMan R3.8 weiterlesen